Day 1:Cairo to Bahariya
- Egypt Top Light Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and then transfer from Cairo or Giza by a modern air conditioned vehicle to Bahariya 365 Kms on road, about 04 hours driving.
- Upon arrive at Bahariya visit the Golden Mummies Museum from
- The Graeco-Roman period. Continue to Tombs of Nobles, Ain Mefettella and Alexander Temples.
- Then have a trip to the ruin on a hill, "the English House" at sunset and enjoy the panoramic view of the Oasis.
- Overnight in one of Bahariya Hotel .
Day 2:Bahariya–Gara Cave (also called Djara Cave)
- After breakfast, we set off on our tour to the Gara cave 170 Km off road, lunch on the way at the foot of sand dunes or where we decide to make it.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3:Gara Cave – Aqabat
- After breakfast, visit the Gara Cave (also called Djara Cave), a natural hollow formed by rain in the Eocene limestone (55 million years ago).Water dissolved the limestone to beautiful stalagmites Form . Prehistoric people lived in the cave probably during late Neolithic period as evidenced by artifactsand rock art found in the cave.
- Transfer to Aqabat about 150 km driving.
- Then Overnight at the hotel .
Day 4:Ain Khudra – White Desert
- After breakfast, visit the Magic Spring and Ain Khadra where we have our lunch
- continue to Santa tree (Magic tree) Then enjoy the White Desert, which is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Shining white limestone covers the surface and makes amazing rock formations in the sand, giving this place its Name
- Overnight at the hotel .
After breakfast, transfer to visit Crystal Mountain and Black Mountains. Upon
arrival in Bahariya, you will have a shower before returning back to Cairo which takes about 04 hours driving.